ELEC news: DeFusco 2019 warchest engorged with PAC & Union $$$

Now we know why Mike DeFusco has no time to attend Planning Board meetings... In addition to  sleuthing toilet signage on public bathrooms, he's been on the fundraising trail...

Michael DeFusco for City Council's  July 15 ELEC report is in, and it shows a sudden engorgement of his  2019 campaign warchest.  How much loot has appeared since DeFusco's April filing?

$19,717.42



Ka ching! 

$8,200 appeared in 'small contributions' which means the donations do not get itemized. Here's the rest:




Ooh, I love that song!

I'll Be There for Developers

You and I must make a pact,
We must bring overdevelopment back,
Just write a check and I'll be there. (I'll be there)
I'll reach out my palm to you
Fill it up, that's what you do.
Just call my Treasurer, and I'll be there. (I'll be there)
I'll be there to comfort you,
Build a world of condos around you,
I'm so glad that I found you.
I'll be there with a love so strong,
I'll change zoning law, 
And attack the Planning Board. 
(yes I will, yes I will)
Let me fill your heart with lot coverage and laughter,
Development, it's all we're after,
Whenever you need me (I'll be there)
I'll be there to protect you  (From variances)
In exchange for loot I'll respect you.
Just call my Treasurer, and I'll be there. (I'll be there)
I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of condos around you,
I'm so glad that I found you
I'll undermine our Master Plan
I'll change the zoning law, so you keep holding on - yes I will, yes I will 
If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better change zoning law for you
'Cos if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there
(Just look over your shoulders, honey - ooh)
I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah

Comments

  1. we have jen tiff and pete to thank for placing this corrupt idiot on the planning board. not sure how he's supposed to come through for his contributors when he can't make a meeting. but given this info i hop the attorney calls him out on the conflicts and gets mikey to recuse himself every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He going to use this money to repay the illegal campaign contributions from the last time around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Yappy the Alt-Right Real Estate Agent would surely be here saying if he felt comfortable on websites that aren't 110% White Nationalist like Horse and Friends - this is a disgrace!

    A full-blown anti-(countless pay-to-play violations by a)gay man attack! You don't even attempt to conceal your bias against (selling out to developers regardless of) sexual orientation! Anti-American! Yappy and I protest in the strongest possible terms!

    And stop saying MAGA stands for My Attorney's Got Audio!!!! Fake News! SAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikey's got FIVE Pac/Union contributions over Hoboken's $500 legal limit.... CONGRATULATIONS MIKEY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those illegal contributions buy a lot of illegal votes by mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bantam buffoon has a video on Hudson County View's home page that is like a PSA for his reelection, where he attacks the mayor and talks about a development that is currently under council's review. He's too stupid to know he can't be opining about an active application while serving on BOTH council AND the planning board that decide these things. Will the fawning style of interview conducted by John Heinis be counted as an in kind contribution to his campaign?

    ReplyDelete
  7. In light of these continued disgusting attacks on a gay man('s documented pay-to-play violations), Yappy the Alt-Right Real Estate Agent is doubling down!

    No, Yappy's intellectually limited tool-kit won't be expanding. It'll still be stalkerish comments, threatened lawsuits, and faux outrage at faux discrimination. But let's be honest, the freaking violations are a matter of public record. So it wouldn't really matter if Yappy had more of a creative streak. There's really nothing for him to do but shoot the messenger - just like his hero: ME.

    But he now he shoots those messengers he wants to be known as...

    The Yapinator!!!!!

    Makes all the stalking and McVictim stuff seem more super-heroish and less douchey, right? (Just agree.)

    And when he whips out tactic A, B or C from the Yappy Utility Belt, his catch-phrase will be...

    You just got Yapped!!!!

    Same old whine in new wineskins? Maybe. But if it makes him less of a debbie downer around the office, why not.. For instance, he HATES it when critics keep saying that he's just making a last pathetic, desperate grab at relevance. So we always assure him that he already made a last pathetic, desperate grab at relevance. But it just doesn't seem to help.

    So The Yapinator it is! Powerful stuff right? (Just agree, please, begging.......)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tune in tonight to Yappy's first podcast. It's going to be very short. On tonight's program Kuck "I hate girls" Fluffner will shove a hot poker up his ass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment