Karen invites YOU to a Night of Theater (and fundraising for Hurricane victims)


Folks, GA told you about this a couple of days ago; a theatrical event that Hoboken Mayoral candidate Karen Nason originally produced to fundraise for her campaign, now re-dedicated to fundraise for U.S. hurricane victims. 

Nason is a class act. 

Her press release:

"I am Karen Nason and I sending this to you to let you know about the Theater piece I am producing at Mile Square Theater in Hoboken NJ.  This year marks the centennial year of Tennessee Williams and I will bring from HB studios in NYC "Merciful Delusions," a Four Act Play of Tennessee 's work. 

The performances are Friday, Saturday 6 pm wine, food and start PM show.  

Sunday Matinee 2PM Desserts and Coffee included as well. 

I was originally doing this as a great fundraiser for my run, but have decided with all the hurricanes and the tragedy of the country, 100 per cent of the proceeds will go to charity  Globalgiving.org  Tickets are suggested 40.00 but I will be giving away many tickets for others who may not be able to afford.  

Please go on https://nasonformayor.eventbrite.com for tickets or if you are an organization that would like for elderly, theatre programs, vets, or ANY organization that would love to participate, please contact me at NasonforMayor@gmail.com

Arts and Culture. a wonderful evening and a wonderful theater!"


Comments