Frick and Frack


Oh, no!

It looks like I forgot to credit someone in yesterday's post.

The one about Hoboken411's vicious lies aimed at the 3 Kids First candidates for the BoE: Jean Marie Mitchell, Clifford Godfrey, and Steven Feinstein.

According to a reader email:

Just saw your piece. FYI you can feel free to mention Bajardi as having authored or at least co-authored the piece, I can attest with certainty that Klaussen and Bajardi were seen together "reporting" on the situation as candidates filed their petitions.

My bad. Mr. Bajardi, can you ever forgive me?  I believe in giving credit where credit is due.  And when it comes to blowing filth on members of the public, no one has more wind than you. 

In fact, you're the biggest windbag in town.

Pssst... if you'd like a higher resolution version of the above for your next City Council easel presentation, don't hesitate to ring my bell.

Ding-a-ling! 


Comments

  1. Are those Mickey Rooney's hand and foot prints or Billy Barty's?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Travolta's... uh, I meant Lane Bajardi's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment