Collusion

There's been a fascinating development in the saga of our fishy friend from Weehawken, who operates online under the following known screen names: Hudson Shark, horsesbehind, insidersedge, patiofurniture, patiofurniture3, and (possibly) antinucci.

If you haven't been paying attention, this fish is a political operative that gets paid for opposition research, and online smear campaigns targeting his client's critics and political opponents. But this particular fish's out-of-town smear campaign has been directed right here out of Hoboken.

The targets, such as myself, along with some others, connected the dots quite a while ago. Yesterday, the dim-witted fish confirmed in an amazing post on nj.com that we were right.

First, here's how it works.

Our fishy, who doesn't live here and, for example, didn't know me from a hole in the wall, got fed my identity and his talking points from his 'friends' here in Hoboken, friends who were laundering the information through him since they didn't want a direct connection to it.

See for yourself. Our Weehawken fish, who didn't know me from Eve's boy-toy (that line courtesy of InfotainMe) one day posts this on his fishy blog...


I'm outed.

So now that the fishy blog's 'reported' this 'news', he proceeds under a variety of screen names, to taunt, smear, create fictional antagonists on nj.com, all the while coordinating with his 'people' behind the scenes. This has been going on for months. As you will see in his own words he names names, and admits to knowledge of materials prepared to harm Beth Mason critics- specifically Da Horsey and me.

He posted this under the screen name 'horsesbehind' yesterday:

Did you catch that, people?

Just in case:

Lane? As in Lois? Or... possibly, is that a first name? Hmmm... do YOU know who the fishy is talking about? Lane... somebody... could he be talking about THIS guy?


Beats me.

Well, I'll let you figure it out. But whoever the Lane character is he's referring to, our fish is describing in rather ominous and threatening terms that he has knowledge of something that is "in store for us"... inviting Da Horsey and I to "wait and see".

Wait and see WHAT?

Ooooooh... shiver me timbers.

So, that my friends is right out of the political operative's mouth... an admission of the collusion between a Hoboken outsider and Hoboken political advocates to smear opponents and critics.
I couldn't believe it when I saw it with my own eyes. Now, you will note that I have not mentioned the name of this operative, although he has mine on his fishy blog, outed me there, and has been harassing me for quite some time. Why, you ask?

Well, that would make me a hypocrite, wouldn't it? Why let thirst for retribution turn me into the thing I despise?

Nah.

Well, I won't give you his name (although lots of people know it now)... but, you know under various screen names he has been calling me "ugly" even comparing me to "Rocky Dennis" (the boy afflicted with 'Elephant Man disease' from the movie, "Mask").

Well, it didn't hurt my feelings, coming from that source, but made me curious about what this person who was so focused on deriding my looks, looked like himself.

Here is what I imagined him to look like:

The blue-dot was added because Grafix Avenger
is a family-friendly blog.

Or maybe this:

Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry's former squeeze and quite
a showstopper... am I right, ladies?


Because surely someone so focused on trashing my appearance must resemble a Greek God himself, right?

Well, along with not outing, I don't believe in making fun of others' looks. It's silly and irrelevant, and of course- subjective, as in 'the eye of the beholder'. So, here is a pic of our fishy friend for your eyes to behold:


So the next time you read a nasty jibe from this source (if he still has the cojones to continue his cyber-smearing), remember that face.

Comments

  1. Pinkers- Is Sharkey trying to you a smooch in that shot or what? Pucker face!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment