Red Letter

A friend just dropped off a copy of the Sullivan letter, and it was even crazier in that tea-baggy sort of way than I'd hoped.

There's just no subtlety to this one, folks. This is the work of someone with political aspirations- partisan Republican ones,in a 'non-partisan' town.

Think I'm cuckoo? Just wait and see.

Sullivan and Brinkman want to sweep out non-partisan politics in Hoboken with the election of Real Results, stacking the School Board with partisan Republicans (as opposed to the Republicans on Kids First, a diverse ticket).

Well, this partisan political scheme only succeeds if the public endorses it in the voting booth tomorrow.


I couldn't help myself...

Meanwhile, Da Horsey's Grist for the Mill hints at a defection in the Real Results camp; one candidate is rumored to be supporting a 'YES-vote' on the school budget! HORRORS! One of them might actually want to do the right thing?

And I know who, but if I told you Da Horsey would be MAD at me, and loose lips sink ships. And blogs linked from Da Horsey's site, MSV.

(I've got your back, Horsey. Just keep those links up)

Comments

  1. Do you think Sullivan is out of loop or in cahoots with her renegade slate member who may or may not be supporting the budget to some constituents and may or may not be enjoying Pupie's support? Having watched Sullivan over the course of the last year nothing would surprise me. However, if she doesn't know there will be big trouble at Sullivan HQ tonight.... someone will have some explaining to do! (imagine Ricky Ricardo's voice here from the I love Lucy show)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment