Maureen Mail (Republicans Only)


I love my Republican brothers and sisters- don't get me wrong.

In fact, Kids First is a healthy mix of Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Undeclareds and Canadians, working side-by-side for a common goal with only occasional outbreaks of violence. Oh, I kid. But truly, though I inhabit the center-left of the political spectrum, some of my favorite people dwell on the far right, and I like them because I know one day they'll change.

Real Results, on the other hand, is a partisan group of Republicans. That's according to Maureen Sullivan, the Real Results doyenne, in a snail mail she sent ONLY to Hoboken's registered Republican voters this weekend, pitching her Red Team. Appealing to Republican voters to support an all-Republican slate of candidates in a non-partisan election. Well, well.

Can someone forward me a copy?
grafixavenger666@gemail.com

That folks, is the Sullivan-Brinkman strategy: slipping partisan elections into Hoboken via the BoE back door with a Real Results sweep.

Heaven forbid.

Comments

  1. My wife received a robo-call from Maureen this weekend stating the same, that "Real Results" was basically a bunch of Republicans looking to cut everything in sight.

    But my wife is a registered Democrat, so not sure why she got such a call.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment