Hoboken THIEF CAUGHT on VIDEO (can you IDENTIFY them?)

Okay bitch, drop my tomato plant and give yourself up.



SMOOTH CRIMINALS
It's hard to believe, but the camera does not lie.

It happened last night around midnight. A casually dressed young woman passing by scooped my tomato plant off of my window sill without missing a beat (!) while her male accomplice looked on.  Then they escaped together into the darkness with the purloined plant.

VIDEO 



You know, if these ne'er-do-wells really needed a tomato plant, all they had to do was ask me nicely for it. Instead, they robbed me. I guess if my door were unlocked, she would have walked right inside and helped herself.  Not acceptable! These thieves must be stopped, because your tomato plant might be next. This Botanical Bonnie & Clyde must be brought to justice. Thank goodness their crime was captured on video... and if the video doesn't lead to their identification, maybe a "Wanted" poster is  next.  I will not rest until they  are identified. 

BOTANICAL BONNIE & CLYDE: We will consider dropping charges with an apology and a replacement plant. 

Please share the video, help identify these CROOKS.

You bitch! How dare you. 

Frankly, my street gets a lot of foot traffic on weekend nights to Willie McBride's behind ACME. Did anyone see this bitch in the bar with my tomato plant? 

SURRENDER THE PLANT & APOLOGIZE!  



Comments

  1. No masks either. Stealing + spreading disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini tower building on the corner of 6th and Grand has two cameras pointed at the street. If you move fast you may be able to get some better video. I hate these petty thieves.

    https://www.evernote.com/l/AAIstvaJuDtDGZp7bv1rZvlfcPEDIw_9rw0/

    https://www.evernote.com/l/AAJPDLYGBIBKuISW0rqugpGvGzRjbvA__p8/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Frank. A police officer stopped by, I mentioned your tip. They seem to know the area cameras.

      Delete

Post a Comment