Infecting Mona Lisa

The above percentages are not scientific, but close enough.

I'm not sure why I still see a substantial number of folks out-and-about in Hoboken bare-faced. But I do. And kids.  Unless you're stepping outside for 60 seconds to bang a pot at 7 PM, you've got no excuse. Really. I'm wearing a face mask to protect you. The least you could do is to wear one to protect me.

The question is, why aren't more people listening?  What does it take to get their attention? There are only so many ways to say WEAR A F*CKING FACE MASK on your FACE.

Look, nobody has a clue how many asymptomatic people are running around shedding virus... you could be one of them, so could I.  If we ever want our world back we must protect each other. Am I right, Ms. Lisa?


Comments

  1. Who's the chick? She looks like she can keep a secret. Gotta phone number?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment