Get well wishes for Perry "The Hair"


One of the things that makes this city so interesting is its characters. 

There may be none more colorful than long-time politico, Perry Belfiore, of the 7-syllable vocabulary and godlike silver mane. You know, his mop is every bit as soft and fluffy as it looks because he washes it with Fructis from Garnier.  Yep, he's some character... I don't want to upset him now, so I won't ask: who else could fall on his ass and collect $51K from the City of Hoboken?   I won't ask that.  

But really, who else?  When I fall on my ass, I get a bruise.    

So, folks in Hoboken's political world recognize Perry is a piece of our City's mosaic- or as he'd put it: a semantically supercilious  sesquipedalian.  

In that spirit, you should know that Perry had a stroke earlier this week and is recovering in HUMC rehab.    

"I should point out that the stroke occurred because I was on the wrong blood thinner," he said.
   
Yep, he's alert and feisty as ever.  So please everybody, send positive vibes to Perry, so that he gets back on his phalangeal areas soon.  

Listen to your docs, Perry! And feel better!


Comments

  1. Our politics too often get too personal. I hope to see Perry complaining eloquently about something at a Council meeting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Nancy for that description of my brother Perry Belfiore. Yes he has been dubbed loquacious, and Mr. Hair . You summarize most things adequate. I also thank you for asking fellow citizens and friends for well wishes. However he didnt fall on his ASS for you look at the video he was pushed. Four police officers some half his age. Just like Mr . Belfiore's norm he didn't get mad he got cash. I dont think for the fall ,no I am positive not for the fall. His honor of today should have know you can't remove a person's rights. Thank you Ms. Pincus . Yes he is one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome! Yes, your brother is one of a kind. We like to kid around- he told me how he starts his day each morning reading this blog on the toilet, and I was flattered. But I am not kidding when I say your brother has the hair of Adonis or a sleeping chinchilla and that I hope he fully recovers soon. It must be hard on his/your family, so I wish all of you strength. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment