Hoboken 2/3 Proud + Ailene McGuirk


Folks, GA is 2/3 Proud of Hoboken Proud!  And I will be voting for 2/3 of Hoboken Proud!  

That's Tom Kluepfel and Malani Cadamartori.

The other 1/3?  GA will be PROUD to vote for Ailene McGuirk! This fine lady:


Get me bios, people. And lit.

Now, for a small piece of my mind (to whomever it applies).

GROW UP
So, you won't vote for Tom or Malani because they are running with Madigan: the comment I heard was, "I hope they all lose!"

So, you won't vote for Ailene because you saw Tiffanie and Mello in a Facebook photo: the comment I heard was, "She lost my vote!" 

My message to you is: STOP IT.  We have 2,000+ children in the Hoboken School District who need the most caring, competent and hardworking Board Members to manage their schools. Don't even think of not supporting a person because of who their friends are or who they are running with. 

Tom and Malani peeps: not voting for Ailene elects Madigan.

Ailene peeps: not voting for Tom or Malani elects Madigan.

Do you think the 2,000+ kids in the Hoboken District give two shits who's running with who or who somebody is friends with? 

My daughter was educated through the Hoboken School District PK-3 through 8 grade. (Did I tell you her High School GPA is 4.469 (A+) and she just got an 800 on her Bio SAT?  I did? Fourteen times? Well, fifteen's the charm!)  Our schools not only gave her an excellent academic foundation, her teachers were kind, caring and helped students in ways that cannot be measured by the tests Petrosino pulls his pud over.  And I was honored to vote for the most competent, caring, honest board members; they did not disappoint me nor her.

It matters to these 2,000+ kids that their parents, and non-parents, vote for the best stewards of their school system.    

It could be very different now, had we not elected Reform pioneers Kids First in 2009. 

Kids First did the hard work, to reverse years of decline in the Hoboken District, to pull grubby, thieving hands off the BoE levers of power, to end looting of our education monies; the use of BoE budget as a slush fund for steak dinners, cellphones, and jobs, jobs, jobs... 

Every election since has been a slugfest, to keep the cockroaches from coming back. Anthony Petrosino, King Roach, who was fired by Kids First in 2009, is still trying to destroy the district from his lair in cyberspace.  

Listen, I am with folks who won't vote for Madigan. If you want to know why, do a search on this blog. That said, we MUST put the best folks in charge of our School Board. 

C'mon, people.  Do it for the kids. Vote Hoboken 2/3 Proud + Ailene.   (or Vote "Moms and Tom"-- coined by Ailene McGuirk!)



Comments

  1. I don't know Mcguirk or Cademartori, but isn't Madigan the guy who screamed "F*cking c*nts; f*cking dykes" at a public school board meeting awhile back? If so, I don't want him anywhere near a school board or our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but I believe he is also better known as the guy who used to hit "COPY" on Xerox machines but lost his job b/c teachers are perfectly capable of doing that w/o assistance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment