Happy Passover & Easter

GA's seder table

Be you Christian or Jew (or neither), I hope you-all are having a wonderful Holiday. Since it is Holy Week, I am sorry if I said anything to upset your advertisers. 

Well, G-d is good, mostly.  In the spirit of inclusion, this year I invited the Easter Bunny to my Passover seder.  He brought Mrs. Easter Bunny with a dozen or so kids.  They were cordial enough until the seder got started...

Then all hell broke loose. The bunnies ate their Haggadahs, devoured the Seder plate (except the boiled egg), gobbled the afikomandrank all the wine--  and when all the food was gone, they scarfed down their yarmulkes.  I was pissed.   I thanked them for coming, then threw them out.  

GA's seder proceeded, Haggadah-less. 

But you know, it's not their fault. Easter bunnies belong in grassy fields where they can hop around and bring kids chocolate eggs on Easter, not at a seder table. You wouldn't catch me hopping around with a basket of Easter eggs, either. 

Comments

Post a Comment