UPDATE: DeFusco SILENT on "Evil Diamond Men" Facebook slur




UPDATE: Either DeFusco has deleted the "Evil diamond men" comment, or the comment's author has blocked me.  Hope it is g-o-n-e. 
_______________ 
If GA promises to write veiled anti-Semitic slurs about Shylock Grossbard, will Mike DeFusco un-ban me from his Facebook page?  

(DeFusco took away my commenting privileges when I disagreed with his "Shake Shack" post. I might have used the word "bullshit." Oh, the humanity!)

You see, a comment posted under DeFusco's latest Facebook post  referring to the mayor's husband, Shylock Grossbard  as an "evil diamond man" automatically set off my Jewdar. ( A Jewdar is a Jewish person's internal radar that goes ping when it hears/reads something it interprets as anti-Semitic.)

Well, the phrase "evil diamond men" disparaging the Jewish (former) diamond dealer made my Jewdar go ping.  

So I showed it to a wise man who doesn't have a Jewdar: "Do you interpret this as anti-Semitic?"

"Yep" said the Wise Man.  

Now it is twenty -two hours and counting... ping ping ping.  I imagine that other Jewdars are pinging all over Hoboken.  

And not a peep from the guy who argued like his life depended on it over removing the word "unencumbered" from our Zoning ordinance; not a peep from the guy who bans constituents for disagreeing with his public positions on Facebook (a la "Dear Leader").   

Dear Leaders

So.... if Michael DeFusco actively bans and deletes the Facebook comments of Hoboken residents who disagree with him on his public positions, then...

It is reasonable to believe that DeFusco approves of and agrees with the "Evil Diamond Men" comment which has sat online for 22 hours without reproach from Councilman Mike DeFusco. 


 Ping ping ping. 

Comments

  1. Well I know one business I will never patronize again. Found the comment and I find it disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Jews Runing Everything. Yes, my Jewdar woke me up from a nap, and told me that there was a Jew attack happening. 100% Jew attack has been noted. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely anti-Semitic.

    It's likely that only the smartest people get banned from the Wirst Ward councilman's Facebook page, so you're in good company, Gee Aye.

    Da Ojo Rojo - which business?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed the FB: The Little Grocery
      Chef/Owner - Is mike going to stand for this anti-semitism? will he stand up against hate speech?

      Delete
    2. By the time another first ward candidate announces they're running in opposition to DeFiasco in a year or so, this will be just one of many in a long list of mis-steps and mistakes on his part, enabling a better person to win. I say, let him keep it up.

      Delete

Post a Comment