Thanks from me to YOU...

...for supporting this site in general, and in particular last week.

Yes, web traffic goes up and down with the time of day, the season, and for a site about local politics,  elections. 

So, I don't often share stats, but Thanksgiving is coming and all, and I'm feeling thankful for YOU  (whether you like me or not) for supporting this little blog... and election week (Nov. 1-8) , saw double my usual traffic with 29,000 page views....

 And over 10,500 page views on election day- a record for a single day.

Thank you, people. Okay, now let's fight with each other!


Comments

  1. it's simple: content is king. you have it, other blogs no longer do. people go where they get good content and are engaged.

    kudos...with that kind of traffic, you could be making some bucks with ads on this site. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, GA, because you have a really good mind and you use it so well! Thank you for your service to our wonderful little city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, people! Plenty of inspiration in this mile square nuthouse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment