Here they are... running for the BoE!


Introducing the above fabulous Wallace Moms- two of whom GA does not know personally, but word travels quickly about how wonderful and dedicated they are to our Hoboken District!

Two are newbies: Chetali Khanna, Wallace PTO Chair and Melanie Tekarian, who attends every board meeting and volunteers at her daughter's school.

We already know Sharon Angley, a fantastic Board member who is seeking another term...

Also running: Lauren Eagle, a Brandt mom, Anne Marie Schreiber, who serves on Elysian's Board, and incumbent Peter Biancamano!

Other BoE candidates: Bryan Angley, Jennifer Brennan, and.... Patricia Waiters!

Wow, that's a large field of BoE candidates....

Stay tuned for updates on Hoboken's BoE race!

Comments

  1. GA, you forgot to mention who Kurt Gardiner's endorsing. I can only make up my mind who to vote for knowing where the NHSA commissioner stands and have no interest in any political stories that don't include his opinion.

    Also, what kind of underwear does he buy? Fruit of the Loom or Haines? Does he use Right Guard or Sure?

    I must know, and right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right, folks, time for our evening game show. It's called Victim McTrivia.

    Here's the answer:
    I'm really important because I was a councilman 20 years ago, and when I ran and served under Dave Roberts, I looked the other way when he used to drop gay slurs like a champ, but I've got a lot to say on behalf of my new host Mike DeVictim. He doesn't want me playing the victim card for him and is pretty pissed, but that's all I know how to do.

    Question:
    Who is... HATFIELD McVICTIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what is it about working for the sewage authority that seems to make everyone into a mad hatter?

      Delete

Post a Comment