"Welcome Home, GA!"

Let me tell you folks, there's nothing like coming back home after 2 weeks to find your home and it's contents just the way you left them- almost.

 Uh-oh.

But I kept it refrigerated.

It looks fine to me.

Not a red onion, a little reddish-tinged.

I forgot what that was.

Baked beans? Has-beans?

I swear that rice didn't smell like an old shoe when I made it. 

Well, before you go all high-and-mighty on GA, I suggest you go on safari in your frig and see what you find.   Feel free to email pics and we'll play Guess the Food Group.

OK, I have more to unpack and things to do so... back at ya soon.

I left them with plenty of water.

Comments

  1. Yikes! Those are some serious penicillin projects, but not a lot worse than the produce aisles at some grocery stores...

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Oracle!

      I was raised not to waste food so this fungus-mutiny was disturbing; give me any moldy fruit or veggie and I'll nibble around the offending growth(s). But I'm afraid these beauties were too far-gone to be eaten or even admired from afar for their radiant green glow.

      Aw, well. Ricotta never keeps once it's opened, not in my frig, anyway.

      Thanks again for your excellent blog post!

      Delete

Post a Comment