GA's Dog Hero of the Month

It's Sal's dog! 

Sal told the story of his pooch's heroics on The Hoboken Journal: 


Way to go, Sal's dog! 

Um..I mean, SHAME ON YOU, Sal!  BAD SAL. Don't  you know not cleaning your dog's doo is a misdemeanor punishable by fine?  Oh, you FORGOT... oh, Sal.. well, then that's OK.  Just let it happen again.

Oops.  I meant to say DON'T let it happen again. EVER.  Until tomorrow.  Oops, another typo.  I meant to say 'never', until never.  Don't let it happen again until never. 

And let's hope never comes soon.

Really, GA does not endorse lawless behavior.  Does taking a dump in front of Mason's house count? I guess so... in that case it's time Sal punished his bad doggie. If that were that MY dog, I'd give him a treat.  I meant  'scolding'.   Can you imagine what Sal's dog might have done to her Jimmy Choos?  Or Guccis. 

Anyway, I'm not sure Sal would want me to post a pic of his dog, so here's how GA imagines the precious pooch:

GA's Dog Hero of the Month

Let's congratulate Sal on his dog's service to Hoboken.  Um.. I mean, let's all condemn Sal and his dog.

Another day.

Comments