GA to the FBI: All You Need to Know

about WHO participated in the theft of electronic communications from City Hall servers is revealed right HERE on this video clip from the June 1st City Council meeting:



F.B.I. fellas and gals, it's all there.

City Council President Beth Mason and Councilman Mike Russo DO NOT DENY they have already seen the emails.  The ones they're not supposed to have seen- before the passage of their resolution requesting them from City Hall.

How about you F.B.I. folks asking them the same question: have you seen the emails?  I bet they'd answer you.

I would LIKE TO KNOW.  My name is on the list.


I want to know WHO has stolen my emails, where they've gone, and what the motive for stealing them was.

I suspect publication on Mason's cyber-tabloid Hoboken411.com.

You see, Mason's been using Mayor Zimmer's allies and members of her administration  (Juan Melli, Dan Bryan, Ann Holtzman, Ravi Bhalla, myself, and many more) for her proxy war on the mayor ever since she lost her own mayoral bid twice in 2009.

 F.B.I. folks, Beth Mason has been coordinating internet attacks on me with her operative Lane Bajardi ever since I was appointed to a municipal board, the Zoning Board of Adjustment, in 2009.  The campaign against me has included theft of original material off this blog, publication of a vicious smear on Hoboken411.com, and numerous anonymous internet message board threats.

That may not interest you, but the theft of emails fits in this pattern of searching for damaging material to publish on Hoboken411.com.

Which Mason operative Bajardi uses to ghostwrite vicious attacks on targeted individuals.  That is the context in which you need to understand why I believe my emails  (and those of Roman Brice and others) have been stolen from City Hall servers and read by Mason, Russo, and Bajardi. In the case of Roman Brice, the fellow questioning her on the video, it's pure character assassination and to damage the credibility of his successful political  blog, Mile Square View.

GA believes the emails 'leaked' were done so for publication on Hoboken411, that the resolution was drafted to give cover for those emails which Mason and Russo have already seen.

Mason WOULD NOT DENY IT -see above video.  Neither would Russo.  More...

Would using the internet to terrorize political enemies, coordinated with Mason operative Lane Bajardi-authored smears and posted on Hoboken411.com fall anywhere into your investigation into 'activities' here in Hoboken?

Terrorizing me into resigning my seat on the Zoning Board of Adjustment (selling access to the ZBA was what ex-Mayor Peter Cammaano was busted for) and not to run (again) for Democratic Committeewoman are featured in the following posts by the ominously-named  SawedOffCockPlucker.




This is a SMALL sampling of how Mason operatives and their associates have used the internet to terrorize political enemies.  Me, in this case.  I've got plenty MORE.

I'm sure you F.B.I. guys and gals could get the I.P. address of the sender (who has also posted under the charming screen name FuckNancyPincus- got screen caps of those)... probably in 5 seconds.

But I can tell you who I think it is.  Hint:


Is this cyber-terrorism?

Threatening a public official on the internet.  Threatening someone not to run for re-election,on a public message board.

That's your department, guys.  I don't know much about law enforcement.

But please get in touch if you'd like to chat: grafixavenger666@gmail.com

Comments

  1. "Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident."

    ~Arthur Schopenhauer

    ReplyDelete
  2. 411 is definitely not Kosher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we should all email the link to this post to the feds...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment