GA Response to Beth Mason- UPDATED

A quick response for now... I wasn't going to do this, but Mason's personal attack on me which I just read on Patch leaves me no choice.  And I know the article will drive traffic over here.

So readers, before you start feeling sympathy for this woman, behold a portion of the harassment one of her minions has been doing. Yes, I know who is responsible and this is part of a complaint I've filed...not stating which law enforcement agency but Ms. Mason, you will have some 'splaining to do about this.

More later.... gotta get LA (Little Avenger) to school.

This is a PARTIAL compilation, GA's got more. 

So Mason, you a rich powerful woman who pays people to stalk and threaten less powerful people online simply because they produce speech critical of you (this is still America)... now you will be hoisted on your own hypocritical petard. You are the one fomenting rage and violence.

Readers, take a look at what GA's been put through because Beth Mason doesn't like what I say here.

click any to read



(Update #1- 9:40 am)
Oh my goodness... my site is getting hammered... yesterday was a high traffic day; I've already done over 50%  of yesterday's total hits and it's only 9:40 am.  WOW.

Good.  Mason's about to get side-swiped by her own bad-karma boomarang.

I have a room full of witnesses who saw Mason's camera man filming my municipal board meeting on March 15th-   AFTER this was posted.  Check the date.


Mason-blogger 'SawedOffCockPlucker'  threatens  me that my next meeting is going to be videotaped... and 5 days later Mason's camera man shows up to film  the meeting.

Here's a new one.

You may not know that I am an elected Democratic Committeewoman- my 1-year term is almost up.  I was asked to run again but decided to pull out. For personal reasons- my mom is moving to an assisted living residence next month and I'll be dividing my time accordingly- to empty, fix up and sell her house.  I don't want to commit to be in Hoboken whenever the membership vote happens in June.  Although I may be here.  Who knows.

So... this means my name wasn't on the 2011 candidates list that Hoboken Democratic Committee  Chairman Ravi Bhalla submitted to the HCDO a few days ago.

The list hasn't been published.   

Here's what I found this morning:


Mason knows I'm not running.  The at-large population doesn't.

Nor do they care.  But for Mason, this puts a damper on the smear campaign she was planning- in my ward.

Now she's telegraphed her desire to make me a campaign issue. Thanks for the heads-up.

You'll regret it.

Comments