Ask GA (New Feature)

GA gets reader email on various topics and to my amazement, some of you want my opinion.  Which means you really do need help, just not my kind. You need a professional.

In any case, I decided it was time to start a new feature, Ask GA.

For those of you who have a question or need any kind of advice- dating, medical, plumbing, religious- just email me here and put 'Ask GA' in the subject line.  I will respond no matter how filthy or inappropriate you are. Maybe I'll even write fake-letters to myself like Perry Klaussen.

Here's a (real) piece of reader mail I got today asking for my advice. Don't worry, reader!  Help is on its way!

Dear GA,

She's at it again with her mindless drivel.

Raising Boys vs. Raising Girls

(Redacted)'s friends are leaving Hoboken for more space, better schools and sports programs. The one thing they all have in common? Sons.

Chrissakes - what does she have - two friends??  I'm amazed that Claire prints her shit.  I loved when a poster said "Your inanity is breathtaking."

She is such a vortex of stupid.  Here's the insipid link.

http://hoboken.patch.com/articles/boy-parenting-versus-girl-parenting-in-hoboken

Why does she get on my nerves so much?

(name redacted)

Dear redacted,

Thanks for your letter.  I have answers for you.  Here they are.
  1. I don't know why Clare prints her, um... "shit". 
  2. I'm not sure if she has more than two friends. 
  3. I don't know why she gets on your nerves so much. Could it have something to do with the answers to questions 1 and 2?  Maybe somebody else  knows the answers to those.
I hope that was helpful. 

Best,
GA
Remember to send your questions  (or tell me what's wrong with you) to Ask GA.  

Help is on its way!

Comments

  1. DEar Redacted.

    Thanks for the shout out. That was my quote. She got me so annoyed that I one point I also called her a twat, in response to some of her heinous tweets. She then went around proudly proclaiming that she had a "stalker" that was messing with her - a thinly veiled reference to yours truly. UGh. TO avoid makign my blood boil, I avoid any contact with any drivel that she posts. She is a vapid self absorbed moron who thinks very highly of her self - enough that she thinks that anyone gives a shit about the varying levels of pyschosis playing around in her pea brain. I can only be thankful that she is not my parent, and pray for her spawn. They will need much therapy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment