The Zimmer-Thing

So GA was at that Zimmer-Thing last night...  you know, the one that was covered in-depth on MSV and HJ;  those boys do the kind of journalism you won't get here.  In fact, I left my camera at home; both bloggers being the excellent photographers they are and GA's pics looking like they were left out in the rain.

You don't believe I was there?

Here's proof:



There I am on the telephone right after my arrival as I was saying to my friend, "I wonder where that asshole Perry Klaussen is hiding?"

Who knew that at that very moment  he (Perry Klaussen) was taking my picture from atop the balcony!

I'll tell you who-- Da Horsey.

Horsey spied the Mason411-blogging operative from below and decided to venture upstairs for a few pics of his own.   Klaussen responded in-kind with sign language.

Do you know what this means?


photo courtesy of Mile Square View

Some say it means "F*ck you" but GA thinks it means: "I'm  too scared to mix it downstairs with people I smear for Beth Mason, so I'll just hide up here like a pussy and take as many ugly photos as possible to post on my rag-tabloid that nobody reads."

That's my interpretation.

Well, at least he didn't catch me with my finger up my nose though that pic had to be the worst of the bunch.   Flattery is not Klaussen's M.O.

So what else?

Much to Mason and Timmy's credit, they (and Giacchi) were the only majority City Council members to show last night.  Shame on Russo and Castellano; what a classless breach of etiquette to no-show. Look at the U.S. Congress; no matter how adversarial the relationship is between the President and the opposition party, the opposition always goes to the State of the Union address.  Always.

Not in Hoboken.  Big babies Russo and Castellano stay home and pout.


Curiously, Mason and Timmy sat side-by-side in the 3rd row, center (Giacchi sat apart)... and as I watched their interaction from one row back I couldn't help but think how the graphic I was much pilloried for had indeed come true.  Because Timmy looked all the wardrobe-accessory to Mason; getting his cues on when to clap, when not to, from her.  He actually started to clap when the Mayor addressed 'wheeling'- then stopped abruptly perhaps noticing how stonily Mason sat beside him.  Ah, well.  Should I stop picking on him?

Nah.

Go, Rami!

Well, there's nothing of substance to add.

I will say I was delighted to have several GA readers who recognized me from pics I've posted introduce themselves.  Which is a gas because I always think it's the 5 or 6 people I know that read this crap, mainly out of sympathy (though my StatCounter.com stats say otherwise.)  So it's fun to meet folks who admit to reading GA and even claim to enjoy it. 

To the people-I-met, it was nice to meet you back.

And thank you Mrs. _____ for saying I had "Michelle Obama arms".  Mine aren't as nice, but you sure made my night!

Comments

  1. He only caught my back side. Gotta know how to position yourself GA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If one must read H411.coma to see what the enemy's up to, please do so through Google Reader so he doesn't get the hits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture. Odd of Perry to post those pics since no one knows who you (Scott, et al) are, no offense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment