Location, Location, Location

You've heard of the expression 'turning lemons into lemonade', right?

So far  this winter has been one, big frozen lemon.

A historic  blizzard followed by 2 substantial snow storms, now another one on track for this week... my goodness. What to do with all this snow?

I say, turn it into cash.

GA has decided to take this big frozen lemon and cash it in for some green stuff..  the snow hole in front of my house has gone condo, and I've listed it  for sale- asking price: $419K, taxes: $11.6K.

What do you think?  LA (Little Avenger) built it with very little adult help.
 
Nice, huh?  And right in the heart of Hoboken.   

Location, location, location!

I expect this property to go quickly, so don't delay.  For an appointment contact:  grafixavenger666@gmail.com.

Comments

  1. Yes, but does it come with zoning variances for expansion?

    (wink, wink)

    With another snowstorm on the way, the right owner might want to add a second story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Ll, you know I can't comment on that... but I can tell you it's got a terrific view of my aluminum storm door and potted juniper.

    Are you interested?

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I've had my pick of ice lately, I hope I can get a low interest loan frozen over at the snow bank for this fortress of solitude. I would have a real snow ball in these new digs, it's a nicer a hole in the wall than some others icy around town, and nice and cool in the summer. My only worry is another housing market meltdown with resale value being underwater. And Mr Logger, as you suggest, adding a second story could be a simple snow job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't see the picture since tiny pic is blocked at many corporations proxies. Therefore can't evaluate whether or not their is head rrom enough or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RG, there definitely IS head room-- if you remove your head and put it in a box. A small one.

    LA hung a sign over the entry. It says "Do Not Enter Unless You're Me".

    That-a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment