Er Wünsche der Stuhl

translation: He Wants the Chair

I'd planned to write about last night's City Council meeting-- or the parts I saw in between paying attention to LA (Little Avenger) before I hit the sack at around 10:30 pm.

But this morning my friend, hullabaloo, told me that late in the meeting, 3rd Ward Councilman Michael Russo asked Corporation Counsel for the follow-up regarding "removing a board member"...

Ha!

Who could THAT be?

Oh, this is hysterical. So they're going that route? I thought they'd left that dead skunk roadside but it looks like they've stuffed it the back seat. Or maybe it's driving.

A rockin' First Amendment battle to start off 2011.

I'll bet that chair looks like a big, juicy steak.


Yum, yum!

Comments

  1. No, he wants the bribe money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deja vu? One person insularly in charge and an underling doing the dirty work. Na, couldn't be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment