Welcome to My World

Outed and disgraced blogger, Hudson Shark
Dear James,

Since I am uniquely positioned to help you adjust to your new status as 'outed blogger' I have decided to help you.

Ironic, since you participated in my outing; seeding the nj.com forum with my name like a demented Johnny Appleseed after it was handed to you by nasty Hoboken operatives, (one of whom carried a GA graphic around town like a naval officer bearing nuclear codes). The proof lies on your web site, HudsonShark.com- 'the outing' of Grafix Avenger. It's been there for months.

But why hold a grudge?

Because you really have a lot to learn about operating a blog once your shield of privacy is ripped away.

Take it from me.

If you think HudsonShark.com goes on as usual, now that people know the author is James B______*** , Seton Hall law school student, resident of Weehawken-- think again. That's the lesson I hope to impart to you today. Strictly for your benefit, because you have been so good to me. That's why I want to return the favor.

(***Please note that James was outed on nj.com, by a drdarkly, who I'm told practices medicine without a license.)

Friends will be surprised that I am posting his link.

They'll say, "Why on earth are you driving traffic to that smear merchant-for-hire's site?" And my answer: that's exactly what I want to do.

Because, James, now that the public knows who you are, I want them to see exactly what you have been doing to the residents of Hoboken. Then they can ask even more questions like:
  • On whose behalf was he doing this?
  • Was he getting paid?
  • If so, by whom and how much?
  • WHO ELSE knew about his activities?
And so on!

Isn't that exciting for you? And your friends?

Including the ones in Jersey City that are being so kind to you now. My guess is they're secretly furious, think you're a sloppy dumb-ass for getting caught. And only being nice to protect themselves and their 'client'. Just a guess.

Mind you, I don't do investigative work; don't have the patience for it. But others do and some have already started looking at exactly why a Weehawken fish is swimming in Hoboken waters.

You see, James, yours is no ordinary blog. You smear folks whom you don't know, who reside out-of-town, at the behest of others for a price. So I'm going to help you. By reminding you about the kind of scrutiny your blog is under now that your anonymity has been stripped away. Which will save you further trouble down the road.

First, understand how your words online and behavior impact those with whom you work with or for. Understand how easy it is for others to download content from your site.

Most of all, remember this:

Without your anonymity, what you put on HudsonShark.com represents whatever agencies or individuals you are affiliated with professionally.

Do they know you are Hudson Shark?
Do they approve?

You should have been more careful, James. You were outed 2 days ago and you didn't scrub-a-dub your web site. Very careless, indeed. Now those you work for will see your handiwork, see that you have smeared 2 Hoboken public officials. And you have only yourself to blame. Scrub-a-dub, James.

I hope I have helped you today.

It is a little difficult to transition to your new status as 'outed blogger', been there myself. Thanks to you.

Welcome to my world.

Comments

  1. I just love it when people help other people. Isn't the internet glorious? First that nice Dr Darkly helps him stop being a fraud and now you help him adjust to a new life as a person whose privacy has been paved over. I hear violins and harps and earth moving equipment, all in tune....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment