Mazeltov

I'm a hopeless romantic.

In my view, nothing is sweeter than soul mates embarking on that life journey together called wedded bliss... and what could be more exciting than planning for that special day?

Like picking out the accoutrements of married life: his and her toothbrush holders, matching monogrammed silk robes, a toaster that makes bagels-for-two... then making other people pay for them.

It's called a wedding gift registry.

So wasn't I pleased to read this post from khoboken today on MSV:

Wonderful!

Hudson Shark, our fishy political operative friend from Weehawken, has registered for his upcoming nuptials at Bed, Bath and Beyond! I had no idea!

Well, it is quite easy to look up a registry, so for your convenience you may click here to view it. Or see below for a partial view (screen cap).

We are so excited for you, Fish-boy and wish you all the best!

Comments

  1. GA

    Way too funny. Naughty, but nice. I bow to your creativity and wit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delight to have you here, khoboken!

    I'm really liking that Munchkin Twisty Fish toy... I think I'm going to order one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sushi dish sets or chop sticks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the welcome. I confess that I wanted to post here previously, but only recently (today) figured out how to use my gmail profile. You know, old dogs with new tricks. :)

    The fish "tweezer" still kills me. Something about going into a store and asking for a "fish tweezer". The mental image of the Fin Boy and the Betrothed meandering around the aisles of BBB asking to see all things fish is pricelss. Almost as good as the Finster whipping out a wad of cash from his street money envelope to buy a ring for her fin at Zales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol... a fin-ring sounds sexy. Does she wear it over or under her fin-garters? Next time I go to Zales, I'm going to ask.

    sushi sets and chopsticks, great idea! Why didn't Fin-Boy think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all for that 'love of a good woman' junk. Have to believe in something. Reading nj.com this AM, he is still carrying on like an utter fool.

    And as a measure of his lack of perspective, I think he actually believes people don't know he's horsesbehind. Bajardi, for instance - I think he knew when you spotted him. But he was forced to continue the subterfuge (once you start you have to finish, etc). But JB actually thinks he's put one over on the world.

    Doesn't bode well. One needs an open heart and something that continually unfolds and is worth watching unfold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment