Find Irene

And there she is!

If you guessed #5 like ss1959, then you're a winner! One other person guessed correctly via email, as for everyone else... well, I share your pain. I couldn't either. I think the long hair threw me off.

I wonder if Irene can still make this pyramid formation? I'll ask her to demonstrate today in the playground.

(Original post- June 1, 2010)

Here's a pic taken in 1975 in the Wallace School gymnasium when Irene Sobolov was an 11 year-old 6th grader. Who knew back then she'd grow up to be a respected community activist, BoE member and Elks Club's Citizen of the Year? But she did.

That's her in the pyramid formation. One of the six.

Can you guess which one?

The winner gets... nothing. But you'll feel proud of yourself. I hit it on the 4th or 5th try.

Give you a hint? Nah. No hints for you. Just a recent pic of her for comparison:

Irene Sobolov, circa 2010.

Comments

  1. Since Sobolov is at the top of her game I'm going with #6 as my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! Sobolov is involved in a pyramid scheme! Damned Hoboken Politicians! :)

    Oops just had an outer body experience and thought I was Flame Retardi. The little Napoleanic thoughts that were just going through my head on Mason led Municipal domination and finally a job!.... but I digress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment