Is this Better?

The Volatire-quoting Mason-Chihuahua's latest incarnation is "InsightsandOutrages" on NJ.com where he continues to obsess, obsess, obsess about me and The TURD; you know, that graphic with the post ritical of Real Results' pleas to the public for a "NO" vote on the school budget.

In deference to the Chihuahua's complaints, I have taken the original, now-infamous graphic and replaced the turd with a credible facsimile.

I hope 411's art critics and their many incarnations posting elsewhere are satisfied with this turd-swap. I hope they are able to recover from their outrage and indignation at this violation of their high standards for political satire. (click on "standards" to see example of their high standards for political satire.)

Tomorrow I look forward to a 411 and Chihuahua- free day. One hopes. But, I don't like bullies and I won't be bullied.

Free speech lives another day. Not on 411. But everywhere else.

Comments

  1. My inner child insisted that I post this:

    "Every party has a pooper,
    That's why we invited you!
    Party pooper, party pooper,
    Go have your poopin' fun."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment