UPDATE- 12:00 noon
GA has confirmed the following:
- There were Reform write-ins for "unopposed slots" in Ward 2-District 5, Ward 4-Districts 2 and 5, Ward 5-Districts 2 and 4.
- (3) Reform write-ins have won, others are unconfirmed but, all 7 seats are believed to have been won.
- The machine data sheet issued by the City Clerk last night (and posted here) contained errors, but they are not believed to impact results.
- Write-ins which were filled out incorrectly (man/women candidate slots switched or names misspelled) are being discarded. READ YOUR BALLOT CAREFULLY, PEOPLE.
- GA assumes there were additional write-ins (other than those noted below). The ones noted here are specific to slots absent an HCDO candidate.
- Absentee and provisional ballots will be counted on or by Friday when the election will be certified.
That's it for now!
Original post:GA posted raw data (machine vote tabulations) last night. Hey, they came in after my bedtime.
Below are vote totals per candidate in each district ward, with the highest male/female vote-getters per ward noted in RED. Please note these numbers do not include write-ins. When those come in, I will add/merge to this chart.
In the meantime, have at it, folks!