Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One Eye, the Sequel

Eeeeeeeeeew (not my eye, btw)
Starring in One Eye, the Sequel is GA, who slept in her contact lenses last Friday and woke up a Cyclops.  Not as exciting a tale as my super-sleuth, One Eye, who lost his on a rhinoceros horn in Africa (and not as permanent).

But the left lens overstayed its welcome in my left eye, and infected my cornea.... which is quite painful, think hot-poker jabbing your eye or washing your eye in gravel.  Anyway, it's my fault and a cautionary tale to contact-lens wearers out there.

Why am I telling you this? Because GA is going to refrain from blogging today.  Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. I used to wear contacts and I tried the weekly type. I should have given my eyes a day or two rest but it was so easy, then my left blew up. At the optometrist looked like a kaleidoscope. Never wore them again.

    ReplyDelete