Happy Smear-i-versary, NJDC!


Today's my Smear-i-versary!

It's One MONTH to the day since Beth Mason used the services of a Washington PAC, the NJDC (National Jewish Democratic Council) for a hit job on a political critic- yours truly; Mason had a Lane Bajardi ghost-written Hoboken411-linking SMEAR planted on the NJDC's website. Oh, I can't repeat that enough.

(Please give a shout-out to Michael Novak for his Team-Smear tweeting!)

You forgot about the NJDC? Allow me to remind you.

The NJDC is a Washington PAC,(did I say that before?) and Mason is a DONOR- she's given them $1,000. Her friend, donor and fundraiser, Larry Stempler, is on the NJDC Board of Directors. Mason shopped her smear around but no legitimate Jewish organization would take it. The Washington PAC (NJDC) bit.

Money and influence talks.

Shall we sing a song for my NJDC Smear-i-versary ?




Well, a GA reader sent me a copy of a letter she's sent today to the NJDC... imagine that, on the day of my Smear-i-versary!

Here it is- click to read:


Thank you, Deborah!

Just for that, please help yourself to a large slice of my Smear-i-versary cake! Don't eat the candle.

You know, Deborah, your letter is terrifically timed- not only for my Smear-i-versary, but also for the roll-out of Mason's next muddy adventure: the launch of her brand new anti-Zimmer administration talking point: RACISM!

First Mason whipped out the 'anti-Semitism' card on yours truly, now the Zimmer administration is RACIST!

We can all take comfort in this: once you've hit the bottom of the deck there's no where else to go.

So thank you, Deborah, for celebrating my Smear-i-versary with me.

C'mon everyone, help yourselves to some cake!

Comments

  1. You are very welcome, GA! You've done a brilliant job, as usual. We need to start giving as good as we get in preparation for the May elections. Go Tom Greaney, you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's delightful to celebrate my Smear-i-versary with you, rudydawg.

    Personally, I think we are giving good in exchange for mediocre, nonsensical and unmedicated. Vote-buying ain't gonna carry the 2nd Ward. Or the 6th (mine).

    Please, have more cake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment