|Election 2015: Al Sullivan disparaging bloggers as "like drug addicts," "snipers," "pointless," "have no influence," etc.|
Hoboken Reporter has a way of stepping over the [Editorial] line on the weekend before an election.
They did it again this year.
- Editor Caren Matzner making pro-Reform letter-writers jump through hoops to get letters published (and still, Matzner added content to one letter to soften it- stay tuned!) or
- Al Sullivan "shooting from behind rocks to attack [his] enemies"
Every election eve, the Hoboken Reporter puts its editorial foot on the scale to tip the election toward its beloved 'Old Guard' candidates.
In 2015, The Hoboken Reporter, Volume 33 Number 11, November 1, 2015 published "Citizen Grossbard" the weekend before the Nov. 3, 2015 municipal election. Sullivan 's column was a tawdry pre-election clubbing of the mayor's husband and Reform bloggers. It's true. Sullivan wrote: this lie: "the [Grossbard] emails show that he... may have given information to and advised some of the pro-Zimmer bloggers..." Really, Al (a.k.a. Mr. Pants-on-Fire)? GA proved Sullivan was lying when I obtained the leaked email package' myself and published the only (2) which mentioned me or in which my name appeared.
So, in today's issue of The Hoboken Reporter, the last one prior to Tuesday's presidential/BoE election....
Here comes sniper Al Sullivan- out from behind his rock!
click image to read
|AL Sulivan does not cite a single fact|
Well folks, you be the judge whether the following posts are "misinformation" or whether The Hoboken Reporter is doing damage control for Parents United:
- Hoboken QSAC scores have risen every year since 2008-2009 (Parents United states the opposite)
- High School enrollment has not "gone down"- the BoE has enforced residency and returned hundreds of non-resident students attending district schools illegally (Parents United states the opposite), enrollment is no longer artificially bloated
- Hoboken District schools were wrested from "Dark Side" control in 2009, and Parents United are proxies to control the school budget again, and use the district as a jobs bank for friends, and use of the school monies as a slush fund.
- GA has defended the integrity and honor of the Hoboken High School students, teachers, staff, when Parents United disparaged the HHS students on Facebook, comparing their drug/alcohol ranking to their academic ranking
- Freeholder Romano 's statement repudiating the behavior of fired district employee Anthony Petrosino
- A 15 year-old HHS student's essay about her talk to Elysian Charter Parents
- Photo-essay of a Parents United THUG shining a flashlight into the eyes of 1-2-4 as they answered debate questions
- Reaction (Video) of a Parents United candidate when Jen Evans complaints about the flashlight in her eyes
- Censorship on Parents United Facebook page
It ends up in its own mouth.