Liver Blues










Comments

  1. "You never know how much booze affects you" uh yeah you don't but everybody else does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! careful, GA, liver might call the cops on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky the council didnt test me with a breathalyzer!!

    Shtans the reeeal mayor burp upchuck gimmee a crayon I'll show you all urp belch like my cartoon heh heh heh burp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm that margarita looks good. Refreshing! I'll have another. Mmmm tasty. One more, please. Oh cmon bartender, everybody drinks four. Five? Stan Dawn Stan Dawn Stan Dawn Stan Dawn urp upchuck splat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like drinking by myself on St Paddies after everyone has gone home.

    I call it "being Irish." They have other words for it at the rehab place. That's why I don't go there. I like "being Irish" better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Children, today we'll talk about what not to post on social media. For example, you post lots of pictures of ducks, people will start calling you a duck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a dry liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment