Yesterday's ceremony was quietly done; the public swearing-in will be on Monday, January 4 at 7 PM.
A Horse was there to memorialize the event in a brilliant series of photos. Each speaks volumes.
|Photo credit: MSV (2-6), DeFusco (1)|
2. Tiffanie Fisher, 2nd Ward a top echelon executive in the private sector comporting herself likewise. Newbie.
3. Peter Cunningham, 5th Ward looking ready to combust* as he watches Giattino's swearing in. Councilman since 2007. (*with joy)
4. Jen Giattino, 6th Ward holds the Bible for Cunningham. There's a smile in there, folks. Councilwoman since 2011.
5. Michael Russo, 3rd Ward. A smirk? A smile? The eyes have it. Paging Mona Lisa... Councilman since 2007.
6. Ruben Ramos, 4th Ward. Looks like he's ready to roll over, pull up the covers and go back to sleep. Wake up, Ruben! Councilman from 1999-2009.
With all sincerity, GA hopes that everyone works well together for the residents of Hoboken.
Getting custody back of our water supply infrastructure, repairing it, and LOWERING COUNTY TAXES top GA's 'action' list.
Without the chorus of "NO," GA hopes "ACTION", will be the new council's operative word with egos checked at the door. Remember, there is always another election around the corner, and this window of opportunity is not guaranteed beyond 2017.
Just sayin' peeps.