|Great new Hudson County political blog|
So now you know GA's Monday routine: I make a cup of French Roast so thick you can write your name on top, then check the latest edition of Hangin on the Vine.
This week's dispatch is a lot of fun: The Election's Winners and Losers . Now, a Hoboken-centric gal like me doesn't know many of these folks outside our borders, but Mr./Ms Vine dishes movement from deep within the bowels of Hoboken. Call them Hoboken 'bowel movements' (BMs) like Beth Mason, for instance. Mason is one Hoboken bowel movement our blogging comrade, Mr./Ms. Vine, is tracking. A bowel movement imported from Weehawken (must they ship their crap to us? ) that the Vine is tracking is Finboy a.k.a. Aqua Mole. And a North Bergen bowel movement, Paul Swibinski, and more from Hoboken: Theresa Castellano, Mike Russo...
Here are some excerpts from The Vine's "Election Losers"
Yeah, I'm with you Mr./Ms. Vine. Swibinski promised Zimmer to Sacco's face he would not step into the Hoboken election for Ruben. Liar, liar pants on fire! Zimmer is not your typical Hudson County sourpuss politician who nurses grudges and sports vendettas; she's all about governing Hoboken. That said, GA suspects Zimmer is not ruminating over Swibinski's broken promise. It simply shows Swibinski to be- as the Vine puts it- without "scruples". Welcome to Hudson County's political slime pit.
More "Election Losers":
Wow, that Hoboken-bowel movement, Beth Mason, supports "horror show consultants"? Who would've thunk it?
You mean "horror show consultants" that:
- Orchestrate defamation campaigns and racist blogging against Ravi Bhalla?
- And Nazi trucks and defamatory midnight flyers against bloggers (me)?
- That cook up a lawsuit against the entire reform blogosphere with emphasis on GA?
- That get paid for their political work by a 501(c)3?
- A husband and wife team that photograph the abandoned flood-damaged home of a Councilwoman so she can be attacked for leaving it?
- An infamous "not an operative" operative busted filming the home of a Kids First member- with her young son in tow-- on a frigid day! (What kind of parent-operative would drag her little boy out in the cold to execute a political operative mission? At least the little boy was wearing a ... let me check the video.... a red and black jacket and a blue hat! Thank goodness he was bundled up as his negligent mother snapped photos of the Kids First member's home)
And apparently Hudson County is onto Finboy a.k.a. Aqua-Mole's too! Your assessment "Anyone who hires him is out of their skull" is proof that Hoboken politicos are out of their skulls, time and time again. Will they ever learn?
And GA saved the best for last (hee hee)- these were in the "Election Winners" column:
Thank you Mr./Ms. Vine! GA appreciates the nod. Hoboken is a quirky place, isn't it?