GA's new Lifestyle Magazine


Hey listen, GA's got nothing against the young, good looking,fashionable crowd that seem to float from party to party on the pages of the other Hoboken lifestyle magazine.  Not at all!

But I know a business opportunity when I see one, and there's an under-served  marketplace out there (the only 'hip' they've got are prosthetic).   And just like Hoboken's young, good-looking party crowd doesn't want to see old, un-hip Hoboken,  old-unhip Hoboken could care less about the young, beautiful people guzzling martinis on the pages of that other magazine. 

Let's say some old, fat or ugly people did accidentally appear in that other magazine, well what would would I do then?

Oh, but I kid Joe Mindak.

GA enjoys his magazine.  I wish him well, but not well enough to win an At-Large Council Seat.

VOTE for  Team Zimmer: RAVI BHALLA, DAVE MELLO & JIM DOYLE.

Comments