Someone mentioned that Hoboken politico David Liebler had posted photos of garbage on the Mayor's Facebook 'wall' (see above). What a great idea!
The mayor must be held accountable for her failures, like leaving your beer cans on the park bench and your gnawed cigarette butts on the curb and your dog's shit where you left it on the sidewalk.
That's what the mayor should be doing- cleaning up after you!
Not wasting her time doing this:
- partnering with the U.S. Department of Energy, NJ Public Utilities and PSE&G to design an energy resilient “smart grid” to improve Hoboken's resiliency to power outages,
- meeting with North Hudson Sewage Authority and United Water on initiatives to upgrade Hoboken’s infrastructure and address flooding, water distribution, and power resiliency,
- partnering with North Hudson Sewerage Authority to build Hoboken’s second wet weather flood pump,
- hosting an information session by New Jersey Economic Development Authority’s Office of Recovery to help small business impacted by Hurricane Sandy,
- opposing legislation that would exempt private education institutions, like Stevens Institute of Technology from local zoning jurisdiction
- bringing the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra for a FREE performance in Pier A park on Thursday, June 20 (tomorrow)
GA agrees with Mr. Liebler... Zimmer needs to STOP and get to work! Someone's dog took a dump on the corner of 5th and Bloomfield...
WHERE IS THE MAYOR?????
GA was so inspired by Mr. Liebler's photo-journalism, I shot some photos this morning of Mayor Zimmer's many failures which I call The Zimmer Atrocities. You will agree, the mayor is responsible for these and many, many others. Like Mr. Liebler, I will continue to document her failures and present them to you on these pages.
(WARNING- GRAPHIC images) You may wish to send your youngsters out of the room.
I call this one The Zimmer Weed.
Meet The Zimmer Stump.
|What did she do with the rest of the tree?|
|Dawn Zimmer is Big Foot.|
|She tried to hide it underground.|
|No wonder she rides a bike.|
|She cracked the sidewalk, too.|
GA invites readers to become Hoboken photo-journalists and like David Liebler, document the signs of Zimmer failures around us and I will post them.
Send your atrocities to firstname.lastname@example.org.