All Stirred Up

DOWNLOADABLE 8 1/2 x 11" POSTER


Jeez, it looks like yesterday's 'word on the street' that "voting the MF ticket is getting $100, up from the usual $40/downtown and $75/uptown" stirred a lot of interest.

Well, it's rude to tell WHO came to GA and read it...

 

Hey, how'd that get in there?

Suffice it to say yesterday's 'word' poked the hornet's nest... and one of the hornets flew on to MSV where it got slapped.  Not to be confused with SLAPPed.

Which in fact makes GA wonder if the SLAPP wasn't timed to shut our blogs before the most expensive crop of votes ever went to harvest.  How ironic...

Well, it's kind of curious to GA that no Dark Side candidate has come to the fore yet and Al Sullivan said two weeks ago:
Raia wants to run for mayor, apparently, and with Mason, has had fairly frequent meetings with State Sen. Stack. 
Raia and Mason meeting with Stack?

I like Brian Stack.  Do you know I called him a couple of months back?  I did, I swear.  I wanted to thank him for the birthday card.


He wasn't there, so I left a message on his voice-mail.  And he called me back!  I told him I really liked getting the birthday cards (I do) and he was quite nice.

Most people throw out those birthday cards.  Not me.

Anyway, I wonder what the Mason-Raia-Stack meetings are about.  Is Mason plotting to throw Ruben under the bus to be on Stack's ticket?   GA's got the posters ready.


Why is Raia there, too?  Raia's the Treasurer of the Move Forward (MF) campaign.

 Anyway, since it's obvious to most everyone that this election is being WATCHED, so let's see if the 'word on the street' comes to pass.  And if anyone out there cares to wear a recording device or report one of these 'sales' to GA or MSV... I suggest you call law enforcement FIRST.

BTW, anyone is welcome to download the poster above- wouldn't it be nice to get the message out?

Comments