Guest Artist- LA

Watching my daughter's creativity blossom is truly a joy.

And like Picasso had his Blue Period then a Rose Period, my Little Avenger (LA) had her Kitty Period and is currently in her Creature Period.

These are her original creations in Photoshop.  She's teaching herself the program and doesn't care for any instruction from the old bag (me).  In fact, if the crone (me) tries to offer advice, she is sternly rebuked.  But that's OK.  I guess I did that to my mom, too.

 Creatures of the Elements by LA

Water

Earth

Fire

Comments

  1. While I'm somewhat favorable to horses, I do like the water creature here very much. So if you want to build a stable of them, perhaps we can all go for a swim.

    Okay, I think these are very artistic and photoshop is a complex program so continued success with the freedom of expression. No matter the art, it's a beautiful thing.

    Now we can all get back to the warm humid summer weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Can't wait to see "Air"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the theme you've got going there- can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment