"...she pays him to stalk people in Hoboken..."

GA received this nugget yesterday:
"I hear that Calicchio has a credit card from Beth Mason."
Wow.  Is that true?

I guess that's another question for the I.R.S.

If a credit card was provided by his employer, the Mason Civic League, Inc., the Masons have an obligation to allocate Matt Calicchio's personal expenses and report them to the I.R.S. as taxable income.

And Calicchio would have to pay tax on these personal expenses paid with a Mason Civic league, Inc. credit card.  Junkets to wrestling matches, front row seats, car service, hotels, etc. are personal expenses. 

That is, IF Calicchio were given a 'company' credit card- in this case the company is a 501(c)(3) charity that receives support (tax-relief) from the I.R.S.

But who knows if that's the case?

What a funny coincidence then to find these Tweets today from a person totally outside of the Hoboken political world, someone Calicchio runs into at WWE events, another hardcore wresting fan. Read them from the BOTTOM UP.


My goodness!  It is truly coincidental to find Hoboken insiders and strangers from cyberspace telling similar stories.

But that's all they are.  Stories.

Until the I.R.S. determines whether or not these stories are fact; whether or not Calicchio's WWE junkets are being paid for by the tax-exempt charity, the Mason Civic League, Inc.

And if so, whether Calicchio's personal expenses have been reported and taxes paid.

Remember, Beth and Ricky Mason's charity accepts donations from the public and receives tax relief. GA can't believe they would be that reckless to let an employee tap a charity for wrestling events.

Here another Twitter exchange that caught my eye- this one you read from the TOP DOWN (confusing, I know):


Wow.  "...she pays him to stalk people in Hoboken..."

GA didn't say it.

GA does say this story has more legs than a centipede.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy I came across this post while I was reading tax debt relief articles online. This was one of the more interesting and unique posts I have come across. I have never heard of cyber stalking to this level but it also doesn't surprise me, thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is back online being a moron as usual. Check out his entire twitter

    www.twitter.com/Matt_Calicchio

    When accused of being a stalking political moron...he retweeted it like he was proud... wanted to show it before he deleted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment