Mason To Target GA

You folks may know that GA has friends on the Dark Side, and those who commune with them regularly. So was not surprised when this email came in from one yesterday:
Watch your back. I'm told you're a target of a negative campaign blitz coming.

What immediately flashed through my mind: Beth Mason's floating up that Nazi again. Jeez, the sonofabitch just won't stay down.

So I called my friend to get the details. Hmmm... what it could it  be?  The Nazi? My poor gardening skills?  GA's got the Black Thumb of Death. Mismatched wardrobe accessories?

What he told me cracked me up.

Here it is: last Sunday I was canvassing with a friend over at Maxwell Place, and after a caffeine infusion at Starbucks, decided to walk over to 1200 Washington, Mason headquarters, to see what was going on there. And thought I'd peek my head in the door and wave at my friends.

But we decided against it when we saw there was a table set up outside, with 'stuff' on it- I couldn't make it out (GA doesn't see so well) and a few Mason staffers.  Instead, I thought I'd take some pics and just blow them up later to see what was being given out.  I wasn't planning on blogging it. I was simply curious about the items on the table.

Well, I guess GA's pretty identifiable- got that hair- so after I grabbed a few pics from the east corner of 12th and Washington, a woman ran out of Mason's hq with a camera and started shooting me.  It was hysterical; I was taking pics of her taking pics of me.  And she was taking pics of me taking pics of her. That was so silly I thought I might blog it. Or not.

Until my friend told me that this incident was either going to be used by the Mason people in their negative blitz or was the reason they  were going after me.

Hilarious! What a humorless bunch.  Have at it! 

So here's the story in pictures:

GA is spotted by this person. She runs into Mason hq to report, then people start gathering at the door inside looking at me.
Here they come! A gal with a camera takes my pic.
There she is!  Point and shoot, honey. Anybody know her?
I think that woman is Sara-something. Does anybody recognize her? After she snapped this she stepped into the crosswalk and snapped a bunch more.

To top off the amusing incident, as my friend and I turned to walk north on Washington to resume our work, we heard someone yelling behind us from the corner, "He's going to lose!  He's going to lose!"

Who was it?   

Margeret O'Brien, the crossing guard!  Then she grimaced at us for emphasis.

What a day!

Comments

  1. Keep on keeping on. Unless your a closet axe murderer couldn't care less what they say about you. Obviously you are getting under their skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret O'Brien, Beth Mason's best fan evah, is really crazy. She engages in this exaggerated hero worship of Beth that has no basis in reality. Poor Margaret's a hanger-on and a wannabe...not exactly who you want canvassing for votes for you on the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one more thing, GA! You should wear the fact that you're being targeted by Beth Mason on your sleeve, like a badge of honor. You're really getting to her and she deserves all of the blowback that's coming her way. Just dream about a Hoboken City Council without Beth Mason...ahh, it won't be long now (I hope).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of blowback, who did Mason ask to go dig up some mud down in Florida for her? Any update?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment