It's ON

Oh, boy.

GA just got off the phone with the City Clerk's Office; I'd called to ask  why tomorrow's City Council agenda wasn't posted online  and when it was expected.  Well, the reason was there'd been "no internet  since last week".  So no agenda online.

But the nice, helpful voice on the other end of the phone retrieved a hard copy for the answer to my next question: was the Mason Melli/Bryan email-grab resolution still on for tomorrow night?

The answer: YES.  It's on!

Simply amazing.  Some people just screw the pooch.  Beth Mason screws it, then marries it.

When Lane Bajardi has his fingers on your cockpit controls, this is what happens. 


Because when  being stupid isn't good enough, double down-- the Bajardi Way. 

Who does he and Mason think has custody of City Hall's emails?

The F.B.I.

Who would 'need' to release said emails should the City Council resolution pass?

The F.B.I. 

How does the Mason think she's going to get the F.B.I. to release EVIDENCE in an ongoing wire fraud conspiracy case- one in which SHE is (likely) a person of interest?

They're the F.B.I., not the downstairs help.

What's she going to do, SUBPOENA them for it? 

This is rich. Mason PROVOKING the F.B.I. with her resolution demanding THEIR evidence back in a conspiracy cased in which SHE'S a player.  

NOT SMART.  Mike Russo is a helluva lot more streetwise, I'm surprised he hasn't talked her out of it.  Unless Mason's mini-Rottweiler won't be reasoned with.

Were I a person of interest in an F.B.I. investigation, I'd be baking them banana muffins and dialing 1-800-FLOWERS.  Not demanding THEIR evidence BACK.

Wow.  And these people have their hands on the levers of power in Hoboken City government.  Thank G-d, not for long.

In the  majority, anyway.

Comments

  1. Beth either has illegally obtained emails or is on a fishing expedition. Either way she is deliberately interfering with an ongoing FBI investigation. That shouldn't surprise anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about Lane. When all else fails it's time to double down. I have to wonder why Ricky's allowing her to continue down this path of sheer madness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment