Deep Uvula: Those F.B.I. Blues- UPDATED


GA pried this update from a reluctant Deep Uvula (DU):
I told you last week.  Not talking.  Orders are no emails, no phone calls, face to face only. And only when necessary. And stay off the fucking internet.  

This is ugly.  Jail is no joke.  Nobody signed on for that.

(Updated 5/27/11)
I heard from DU today, but it was so brief I'm posting it as an update:
Cant give you details, but the shit show has started. You already heard about the Marine View visit.  People starting to scramble. 

I may lay low for a while.
Say it ain't so!

Comments

  1. Dear t,

    Since you don't know who DU is and I do, I can only respectfully disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The minute any of them broke the law, they "signed up for jail". They just didn't think they would get caught and actually have to go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment