New GA Search Feature

Da Horsey's been bugging me forever to put a Search engine on GA.

I'd always ignored him because I thought blog search engines were gratuitous page-clutter, and who listens to hay-munching barn-dwellers anyway?  But after 457 posts and a hellish time finding stuff here myself, I realized the hoofed blogger was right.

Did you know Satan has hoofs, too?

So Horsey, this is for you.

Look over to the right, top of the column and there it is: a 'Search the Blog' box.   Now Deep Uvula is a mouse click away.   Or whatever it is  you're looking for.

So, I tease the Horse, but grudgingly admit he  makes sense- whenever the moon is blue.

Which reminds me, a reader sent me this by email yesterday:


Hi GA,

This is picture of Deborah Voigt, who will sing Brunnhilde soon, with her faithful steed Grane.

For some reason I thought of my two favorite blogs when I saw it.

Thanks, Reader.

If only I could sing like 'Brunhilde':

Comments