Just a Coincidence?

GA's been cyber-stalked lately on the nj.com message board by someone going under the classy  nom de plume  'SawedOffCockPlucker'. 

I had no idea this was happening because the posts usually appear in the wee hours of the morning, and my friend promptly deletes them.  They include things like my name, address and telephone number and personal threats.  And you all know I have a little girl here at home, not a consideration of whomever's been directing strangers to our house.

So when I had a bout of insomnia one night last week I went online around 3am and found this:


We'll see you with a video camera on Tuesday night...

Well, guess what?

Last night (Tuesday) Beth Mason sent a videographer to the monthly meeting of the municipal board on which I serve. He'd set up in the back left corner of the room. And I had a chance to speak with the him before the meeting began, before I had to leave.

So... coincidence? 

Public meetings can be recorded; it's the public's right which I support completely.

So I thank Beth's goon, SawedOffCockPlucker - the same one that posts my name, address and phone number online- for the heads-up about what "THEY" were planning to do "on Tuesday".

On a public message board.

Comments

  1. Could be NO-vak too, he's been known to send abusive diatribes in the wee hours. The husband of one board member who served on a board with him (he's on the boards of everything and does absolutely nothing) forbade him from contacting his wife - ever! Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating. I'm not taking measures to have nj.com surrender the IP- yet.

    I'm pretty sure I know who it is, and it's not Novak. But "they" all work in concert so the individual isn't important.

    With the Russo-story blowing up, that crowd's on the hunt for distractions- you know: "look THERE, not HERE".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just asking - how many baby momma checks does NOvak write a month?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well k, I haven't gone there.

    But from what I hear, the guy's sitting on a mountain of dirt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment