GA Does NOT Disgust The Reporter

...for a change!

How delightful... FINALLY.  Something in The Hoboken Reporter about me that  I can show my mother.  Without disgusting her.

GA got props for an "amusing followup" to their "BREAKING" news story about an ex-husband (State Senator and Union City Mayor Brian Stack) who was disgusted by his ex-wife and told us about it  via the media and (one may  assume ) a team of consultants who disgust us at their client's request.

The HR valentine is below or click here to read it over there.


Thanks, to the person over there who snuck this past your disgusted publisher.

Comments

  1. I hope you are not talking about Sully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah... he just treats me like his secretary.

    Boorish- yes.

    Disgusting-no.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment