Cyber-Brag


Does it annoy you when people brag about their kids?   Yeah, me too.  Except for when I'm doing the bragging. 

GA is in fact my personal blog and although I like to blog on local politics, today I'm going to BRAG... or cyber-brag if you will.  LA (Little Avenger) has been accepted into the John Hopkins University Gifted and Talented Program, scoring in the 93rd percentile of those offered the test.  BRAG BRAG BRAG...

The letter above gives some information on the program.

I'm so pleased that LA is jazzed about it as some kids 'decline' the 3 hours of additional schooling per week... in fact, when she gave me the acceptance letter exclaimed, "This is the 35th best day in my life!"

Comments

  1. Waaaaayyyy better than #35 for me. Congrats to LA and GA. Let the bastards on nj.com put that in their pipes and smoke it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She obviously gets her smarts from her father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing but praise here for Little Avenger. Eagerness in learning begins with the individual and no one can give that to you only help create the environment to foster it.

    Kudos to Little Avenger who is smart and has great manners and art skills with an eagerness to work hard and value her education.

    Congratulations and good luck to Little Avenger. But with hard work, she's not going to need luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much everybody- except ss1959.

    Yes, I'm excited about this program because the instruction is at 2 grade levels ahead, something she's ready for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment