Miracle on Willow Terrace

Folks, I've lived here for 7 1/2 years  and this is a sight I've NEVER seen...


...a snow plow on my Willow Terrace street!

Albeit a teeny, weeny one  resembling a Tonka toy- but that's the only kind that would fit here. 

I was so excited, I ran out of the house in my purple fleece robe and slippers to snap some pics.


There's the driver looking at me as I waved to him.

Like the Star of Bethlehem, surely the Snow Plow of Willow Terrace signals a miracle to come:  peace on Earth, good will toward Man, lower municipal taxes.

I was sad to see the little bugger drive off but at the rate Mother Nature's been slamming us this winter, it'll be back again soon.

Perhaps later this week?

Comments

  1. Hey, that's a Private street GA.
    Who was the miracle plow from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it was heaven-sent and had nothing to do w/my nearly 7G property tax bill.

    Well, the garbage man seems to show up every time I pray for him to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment