Kids Book Collection - TAKEN

GA would like to give these to a person or place that can use them... the whole collection, not piecemeal.

They're in excellent condition, for the very young to the beginning reader. Please contact me if you want them or represent an organization that does: grafixavenger666@gmail.com

No re-resellers, please.

I'll see if I can add a few more... if LA (Little Avenger) permits.

for pick-up

(Update-11:53 am)
Well, that was quick!

A parent of a 10-month old girl contacted me, very excited about this collection, and will likewise donate them when the time comes.

Glad the books will be loved by another child.

Comments

  1. I am so glad these books are being recycled. LA is certainly a mature, non- Material girl. I know some children who wouldn't agree to part with any of their books, even though they know they'll probably never open most of them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, rudy.

    Yes, in fact she really is... a very kind and non-material girl, likes giving more than getting. She doesn't ask for much, so when she does I comply. This Hanukkah it was a doll-- a really hot item- sold out online, sold out in the stores. Thank G-d for eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment