Blizzard!

"...the snow's going to come down hard... snow developing rapidly toward the noontime hour...winds could gust up to 50 mph... 12 to 18 inches could be expected..."

So says News 12 Weather & Traffic!

It's already started, in case you're in a windowless cave (no, not talking about you, darling) and there's a white dusting on the ground.

If any intrepid photographers care to send GA snow storm pics as the fun picks up, please do... I promise to slap a Grafix Avenger666 watermark on the bottom-right corner just like that idiot over at... you know.

Have fun in the snow. And don't drive.

Comments

  1. What's the big deal!? I'm going out 'caroling' now, since I'm way behind schedule, but so was the backdrop for my "White Christmas" performance art piece. I just hope my accordion, xylophone and Godzilla costume don't get messed up being out in the elements.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment