Toast



Comments

  1. Is that toasted challah bread? Call the ADL and the NJDC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oracle... you read my mind.

    You think I'll get a condemnation by the NUBC (National Uncooked Bread Council) and called an arsonist at the next CC meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a "slice of life" post GA!
    Someone told me those loafers who spent so much bread on the election could dish it out but they couldn't take it. Well they sure are in a jam now. Where's that fashion plate minion when you knead to get a rise out of him? BTW is this what they meant when they said the campaign workers, looking for $40, were buttering up the boss? There used to be strict rules at the pet shop about not feeding the animals, but now look what's cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly enjoy Ply's wit, whimsy, style, prose and je nai sais quoi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precisely why I avoid carbohydrates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey K-

    Thanks for the props! It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside to know I'm not just dancing with myself out here. Or that might be the peach cobbler I just had for dessert : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ply

    Props deserved. You turn a nice phrase. Truly enjoyed your run in with Justin D. It was amusing to witness the clash of wit, intelligence and insight with ......... emptiness, is the only word that comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. While admittedly the annual case of wide-spread election fraud no longer qualifies as news per se in Hoboken's political Ground Hogs Day, we at Reached For Comment will dutifully continue to follow it to its dreary conclusion, much as we do with the tides, phases of the moon, and parking regulations.

    As we reported, other news outlets, understandably, are taking a pass on this tired excuse for a scoop.

    Nevertheless, we'll let you know how many people got convicted, prison terms, and junk like that as the numbers begin to settle out.

    And now, back to the witch hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom used to be a loony, borderline commie like you. Today, as she's moving towards the center, she told me that she and several of her friends (like you) have resigned from the NJDC in disgust.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your mama, ss1959... how could I not?

    Your mama's a Liberal and don't try to convince yourself otherwise. But I am interested in her experience with the NJDC.

    What was the issue?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment