Back to the Farm


Dear friends,

LA
(Little Avenger) made a commitment last year to some livestock she met in the Berkshires that she'd be back next summer, and promises must be kept.

Here they are:


She named them "Brownie" (her's) and "Whitey" (mine).

We spent hours feeding them tall grass and weeds which they gobbled up without salad dressing. I would've taken my weeds with Ken's Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette, but different strokes for different... uh, folks, as they say.


Yum, yum!

And those weren't the only critters she befriended there.

Here's LA gettin' jiggy wit da lama.


Yes, my girl can't wait to go back. And her livestock chums have her penciled into their datebooks.

So GA will be back in a week... No worries, Pearl the Cat fans, friends have moved in for the week to keep her alive and loved.

So, it's back to the farm, and back to one more animal friend I forgot to mention: LA named him "Chocolate", but I called him "Happy".


See what I mean?

Comments

Post a Comment